Skip to content ↓

Robert Bloomfield

What can I do if I think my child has SEND?

If you are worried about any part of your child’s learning or development, you can talk to your child’s class teacher or Mrs Booth  our SENDCo (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator). You can also talk to any other professionals involved with your child such as medical or social care professionals.   


Alongside our school website and the LA site, this website has lots of information and resources related to SEND and support available, you can find all topics here.