PSA - Parent Staff Association
What is the PSA?
"Robert Bloomfield Academy Parent Staff Association (PSA)"
The PSA is about much more than simply fundraising. The committee exists to provide closer links between home and school and it is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together socially in support of the school, working towards a common goal. It is fun too! All parents and members of the school community are encouraged to get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time available.
- The committee meets on a regular basis, usually once or twice a term and consists of three officers: Chair, Treasurer and Secretary. We also have a number of regular committee members to make up a full committee.
- If you would like to contact the PSA, please email us at RBA-PSA@bestacademies.org.uk – we would love to hear from you!
- Follow us on Facebook too – you can find our page here – and keep up-to-date with future events planned and how the funds raised have been spent and are benefiting the Academy’s children.
How can you can help?
- Shop online via easyfundraising: access your favourite online shops via www.easyfundraising.org.uk and you'll donate to RBA at no extra cost to you! Sign up at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/robertbloomfieldacademyshefford/
- Volunteer your time: become a PSA Committee member! Without parents kindly volunteering their time, there would be no PSA.
- Volunteer as an ad-hoc helper: lend a hand at a disco or serve refreshments, source some raffle prizes or help raise awareness on social media by sharing one of our posts. Lots of little bits of help can really and truly make a huge difference!
If you would like further information regarding any of these roles, please contact the PSA at RBA-PSA@bestacademies.org.uk or just let us know if you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive details about upcoming events.