- Practise SATs week - Week of 27 January. An opportunity for pupils to see how much progress they have made so far and make sure they know what to expect in May in terms of where, when etc. Tests will be marked and analysed thoroughly and gone through with pupils highlighting successes and ways to improve. Papers are then sent home to be shared with parents!
- Parents Evenings (Wed 5 Feb 6x and Wed 12 Feb 6y) are targeted specifically at English and Maths to update parents on pupils' progress and areas which pupils need to work on as well as how well they are doing!
- CGP workbooks - these are a superb resource which we will use after half term for Maths and English. Parents should have received an email regarding these. The cost is heavily subsidised by school
- Revision guides. Another superb resource to be used at home - sold at cost price. See the CGP letter
- Revision homeworks. After half term the homework timetable will change so pupils get Maths and English twice per week. These homeworks may be shorter than current ones, will use CGP books and move increasingly towards revision
- Study club - available every day to pupils at lunch time to get help with any work or just to sit in the quiet (and the warm!) and get ahead. Staff support always available
- SATs evening for parents. Wed 22 January (parents should have received a parent mail). This will give parents an overview of the tests, how we support the pupils, how we organise the week and a wealth of tips and ideas to support your child
- SATS week - Save The Date! SATS are the week of 11 May - this is straight after the May bank holiday.... please be aware