Our Local Governing Body is made up as follows:
Chair of Governors - Craig Smith (NLG)
Safeguarding Lead - Valerie Tompson
Principal (Ex Officio Governor) - Sam Farmer
Clerk - Trudy Purslow. Contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Governing Body
- Lasse Hammer - (Parent Governor) September 2019 - September 2023
- Mark Liddiard (Trust Governor) January 2020 - January 2024
- Peter Williamson (Co-opted Governor) (Pupil Premium Governor) March 2017 - March 2021
- Daniel Gauntlett (Co-opted Governor) March 2017 - March 2021
- Flora Burt (Staff Governor) March 2017 - March 2021
- Emily Wrigglesworth (Staff Governor) January 2020 - January 2024
- Valerie Tompson (Parent Governor) July 2018 - July 2022
- Leon Emirali (Co-opted Governor) January 2019 - January 2023
We currently have two Governor Vacancies, please see details below.
All Governors are appointed via advert on the school website and parent mail communications to our community. After references and DBS vetting are completed, the Chair of Governors and Principal meet all new prospective members and interview. The full governing Body will then formally ratify this decision.