We aim to ensure our parents are a kept up-to-date with what is happening in school and to do so we use a variety of different platforms.
- Parentmail – All letters and other correspondence is sent via Parentmail, over 96% of parents receive parentmail
- Letters – All letters sent home from school are available on our learning platform Firefly
- Newletters – The full version including pictures and videos is available on Firefly and an edited version is sent via parentmail.
- Facebook – We have over 1700 ‘likes’ and post pictures and reports from all aspects of school.
- Twitter – We have over 600 followers and post pictures and quick info from all aspects of school.
- Text – In emergencies we use our Text service to get vital information to parents.