Our Ethos, Vision and Aims
'Community, Opportunity, Excellence'
The ethos of our school is embodied in the words "Community, Opportunity, Excellence". We believe in high expectations which combine to form a strong collective identity and responsibility to each other. We have an inclusive curriculum which allows individuals the scope to explore their talents and enthusiasms whilst giving them a firm academic grounding for future success. Our ethos is one of continually striving to improve as we approach the challenges of the learning journey together.
We seek to create a sense of COMMUNITY, belonging and pride in our school. We aim to provide the OPPORTUNITY for all pupils and staff to achieve their full potential. We strive for EXCELLENCE in all areas of school life through encouragement, motivation and support.
- To create a community spirit, with parents, pupils and staff working in partnership and with respect for each other.
- To establish a modern, vibrant and challenging learning environment.
- To encourage and praise all achievement, creating a happy, caring school.
- To strive for excellence and set the highest expectations.
- To uphold the BEST Vision and Objectives.